01. Chocolate treats at a girlie night in. Ashamed to say that I ate too many cadbury's fudges.
02. I have my boyfriend well trained in making me hot chocolates with frothed milk, marshmallows and squirty cream.
03. I was locked out at work after having the locks changed, so I waited in my car for someone to come and let me in. I work in rural Suffolk so I have some nice views.
04. I have new trainers for the gym and I absolutely love them. Much nicer than my old battered pair from when I was about 13.
05. Out for an evening drink with the boy after going for a yummy chinese meal. I love shredded duck.
06. My boyfriend's Mum bought me this little chocolate angel from ChoccyWoccyDooDah on a trip to Brighton before Christmas. This is the before picture. You can probably imagine what the after picture looks like.
07. A view from one of the two office windows last Monday. Snow looks so pretty when you don't have to drive in it.
08. Waking up to this last Tuesday was not fun. I busted out my super warm coat from when I lived in Berlin. Function over fashion.
09. I went to see Django Unchained on Saturday with the boyfriend. It was actually the first certificate 18 I've seen at the cinema.
This is my month of January so far in photos. I haven't done a 'photo' blog post before, so I hope you enjoy this! I always enjoy seeing what other bloggers have been up to.